How to synchronize bookings with Expedia
To import or export a calendar, you must have an Expedia Quick Connect account that allows synchronization on the following platforms.
To import or export your calendar strong>
1. Log in to expediaconnectivity.com to get the property id as well as login and password for access to the API.
2. Enter this information in the module’s configuration tab after enabling Expedia synchronization.
3. Sign in to apps.expediapartnercentral.com
4. To get the room IDs go to “Rooms, Rates and Policies” to get the “Room codes”
5. In the Prestashop product card corresponding to the desired accommodation, copy the “Room code” into the Expedia field. If you want to synchronise the rates add one; and indicate the “Rate Plan Code”.
6. Activate the CRON tasks of your Prestashop store so that booking reservations are checked regularly.
No comments yet.