To display the geographic map a key is necessary for the use of
the Google API
Follow these steps to get a key:
- Go to the API Console – Google Cloud Platform.
- Identify yourself or create an account with Google.
- Select a project or create a new one if you wish.
- Click on
'Activate APIs and Services'at the top left and
- If you checked the address verification also check the
- If you plan to use the mobile application also check the
Distance Matrix APIand
- Go to
'Creditentials'on the left menu then click on
'API key'to get the key
- Finally you just have to copy the key then paste it in the module configuration
If despite all this you have a message over the map:
'Unable to load Google Maps on this page' then you may have an error message given by Google.
You can see it by right clicking on the page and then ‘
inspect the element ‘.
The most common is:
'You must enable Billing on the Google Cloud Project at https://console.cloud.google.com/project/_/billing/enable Learn more at https://developers.google.com/maps/gmp-get-started.' Which means Google asks you to fill in the payment information.