NEW UPDATE track package using QR code on delivery slip
- You can get package details by flashing QRcode printed on the delivery slip
- It can be used to let deliverer or collection places change order statuses to follow their progress
- The new update also offer a store switcher for multishop associated to places
Let your customers choose their nearest collection places and collection time slot
- Places that are localized and sorted by their distances form the customer address.
- Prestashop collection places are precisely located onto a map with their description and contact information.
- It is possible to propose a filtering of places by their postal codes.
- After the selection of the place the customer chooses a time slot on a planning.
- The delivery date and time slot chosen by customer are then confirmed by email, with an iCalendar object and visible in order details
- Widgets homepage or columns allows the customer to view the place list.
An admin panel list all collections by month week or day
- The place and time slot of collection are visible in the order details on the back office.
- A notification email can inform the prestashop collection places of collections that are affected to them.
- The seller can visualize the occupation of its time slots through a calendar by month or week.
- You can filter the display by time slot, by subarea or order status. Multiple shortcuts let you quickly view the order, the delivery or location of the customer.
- Collections may be rescheduled, or validated by hand.
Optimize the supply of collection places
- The delivery address for the order is updated, with the address of the chosen collection place.
- The step of selecting the delivery address on the order tunnel can be skipped.
- Collections are validated automatically, depending on the order status of the order.
- A quota mechanism let you limit collection places depending on reservation already made by customers.
- You can also limit the amount of available collections by time slot.
- An option let disable one or more carriers, when collection places are available.
Allows the customer to know where and when he can recover his order
- Indicate the name and address of the place and specifically choose their locations on a map. You can fill useful information for the client with a rich description, contact information and a picture.
- You can define time slots for each place you create.
- Indicate holidays of your collection places to prohibit the reservation during theses periods.
- You can restrict the places according to the company or group of customers, or product category.
- The schedule proposed to the customer can be viewed by day, week, two weeks or month.
- Messages showed to the customers are configurable and also the label ‘collection places’.
Discover what the module is doing on front-endShow
Get a back-office access to try your use case.
v2-3-0 (June 5, 2017)
Corrected filter collection by id, customer name or place name.
Corrected problem with multi-shipping
Corrected delay by product reset to 0 not saved
Corrected Adresses selection for home widget
– Enhanced display with timeslots overlap
Added define MYCOLLP_MAIL_ON_ORDER if false send email at order status change
Added From PS 1.7 delivery details are included in order conf email
Added Can set a product delay in hours
Added Store Switcher popup with multishop
v2-2-2 (December 15, 2016)
Added Reservation start after few hours
Corrected new timeslot has all days disabled at save
v2-2-1 (October 15, 2016)
Added Filter collections on admin users selected in places
v2-2-0 (August 15, 2016)
Corrected When no timeslots can’t use menu to create one
Added Google map key settings
– Update order date on reschedule
v2-1-1 (March 5, 2016)
Added New visual interface to manage timeslots
Added Generating collection ref as tracking number
Added New feature to track package using qrcode
Added Collecction Place and time slot on delivery slip
Added On PRO version import places with addresses
Added Home widget search address bar
– Enhanced integrated help doc
v2-1-0 (November 25, 2015)
Improved Timeslots can overlap on disabled days
Corrected conflict with myOwnDelivery on admin order
v2-0-8 (November 25, 2015)
Improved Performance by not loading at construct
v2-0-7 (October 1, 2015)
Added defaut date on administration
Added compatibility with CMS hook
v2-0-6 (August 1, 2015)
Added Manual collection add
Added per product delay
Corrected update database on pro version
v2-0-5 (June 10, 2015)
Corrected timeslot verification ignored in some cases
Corrected link on wiget column
Corrected config field length
Corrected export feature not working
Corrected email var tempalte total taxes
v2-0-4 (July 30, 2015)
Added Key indicator on Admin
Added possibility yo create a collection
Corrected Can’t read delivery option radio
Corrected checkout place selected verification
Corrected place not saved for new customer
v2-0-3 (July 10, 2015)
Compatibility with Prestashop 1.6
Improved design of backend
Added front-office place selector with great background map
Added syle option for poi icon and label
Improved Timeslots daily view
Corrected Gettting localisation distance unit
v1-7-0 (June 20, 2014)
Optimised performances for huge amount of palces and timeslots.
Corrected restablished compatibilty with PS 1.4 for ajax load
v1-6-6 (April 12, 2014)
Changed using front controller instead of ajax.php
v1-6-5 (March 12, 2014)
Added New reservatiuon start type option on date
Corrected home widget not displaying
v1-6-4 (February 10, 2014)
Added Prefered place feature
Corrected Email not send on order status canceled or error
Added some Pl tanslations
Removed special char remove in addresses streets
v1-6-3 (October 24, 2013)
Corrected On planning when 5th week of december
Corrected Timeslot not deleted when choosing a day without time slots
v1-6-2 (October 24, 2013)
Added word days management
Corrected Place wasn’t selected whan clicking on it on map
Corrected Can’t show last day of december on month view
v1-6-1 (April 20, 2013)
Corrected Admin collection filter
Corrected Display distances in miles
Corrected reservations filter not taken into account for print
v1-6-0 (April 5, 2013)
Added Multiple shop management for places
Added VCalendar attachement send to customer and place owner
Improved Integrated help
v1-5-2 (February 15, 2013)
Corrected timeslot and carreir selection after refresh
Corrected Jquery date selection restablished on PS1.5
Added Multiple status management to vaidate collection
Improved Admin view occupation color
v1-5-0 (December 5, 2012)
Corrected December month not displayed
Added Day end time in reservation pararmeters to add an extra day if passed
Added Place image management
Added Home page and column widget
Added Option for number of places displayed
Improved Availability management
Improved Planning display and map on front end
v1-4-3 (October 1, 2012)
Corrected Next place page in ajax
Improved place holiday delete
Corrected cannot apply voucher without selectiong timeslot
v1-4-2 (September 2, 2012)
Corrected DB warnings
Corrected Post code search bug on display
Added keep selections on OPC
v1-4-1 (July 28, 2012)
Compatibility with Prestashop 1.5
Added Places filter on backend
Added Place name is kept on backend, a new field available for frontend name
Added Delivery address replaced by the place selected
Added Place notification message contains all order informations
Improved Place description field edited with tiny MCE
Improved Address step can be hide on OPC
v1-4-0 (May 1, 2012)
Added Ajax loading on frontend
Added Registration key system
Added New reservation units and views per week and per month
v1-3-0 (December 10, 2011)
Improved Place list in front office with multiple place on map
Added Automatic update of hooks and database
Added Post code filter on places selection
Added Collection details displayed on order details in BO
Added Option to disable all or some transporter if collections are available
Added Place phone, web and new line in description
Added Label for collection place can be modified
Corrected Product category check rule
v1-2-0 (September 26, 2011)
Warning database upgrade you must uninstall module before update
Added Order delivery address updated
Added Place restrictions with groups, category or company field
Added Option to bypass address selection during checkout
Corrected Order of places
Improved Places can be located manually
Added Option to send an email to place on collection validation
Corrected More languages supported for tab install and dates
v1-1-0 (July 28, 2011)
Corrected ie Compatibility
Compatibility with Prestashop 1.4.3
Corrected option to work without timeslots
Added timeslots hours on month view
v1-0 (February 13, 2011)